Three Turns Rainbow Suncatcher
4.5 inch Suncatcher
The suncatchers are as easy to apply as: find a clean window that gets direct sunlight, and affix the sticker to the window.
If you would like extra tips to ensure a smooth bubble-free suncatcher, and to ensure its longetivity if you plan on repositioning it, then here you are!
1. Find a clean window that receives direct sunlight.
2. Lightly wet the window with a soapy water mixture.
3. Start peeling off the liner and apply your window film beginning with a corner or an edge. Once you have your first section of window film in place, use a squeegee to secure the film to the glass. Apply slight pressure to remove air bubbles, working from top to bottom.
4. Once you have applied the suncatcher, go over the surface with the squeegee once again to get rid of any remaining air bubbles.
5. Use a dry cloth to wipe away excess water and check for any lingering air bubbles.
6. That’s it!
PLEASE NOTE • If it is cold out (below 60° F) please spritz your suncatcher with water
before moving it to ensure the screen printed design does not flake.